Curl N’ Shine Black Henna Powder Hair Dye
Curl N’ Shine Black Henna contains no ammonia and no hydrogen peroxide. So it’s absolutely safe to use all the same a successful patch test should ensure that there are no side effects.
Makes Hair Soft, Shiny-Naturally
It contains henna and herbs for conditioning your hair.
These preparations may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some cases and so a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists. For carrying out the test, clean a small area of the skin behind the ear or upon the inner surface of the forearm, using either soap and water or alcohol. Apply a small quantity of the hair henna as prepared for use to the area and allow it to dry. After 24 hours wash the area gently with soap and water, if no irritation or inflammation is apparent. It may be assumed that no hypersensitivity to the product exists. The test should, however be carried out before each and every application.
How to apply
- Do not apply on oily hair.
- Wash hair with shampoo or soap and dry with towel.
- Mix 1 part henna with 3 parts of water and make paste.
- Apply this paste evenly from roots to end of hair and allow it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash hair with shampoo or soap thoroughly and apply cream or oil after drying.